Lil' Blonde Darling: Nadja Auermann! ~ Darian Darling: A Guide To Life For Modern Blondes!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lil' Blonde Darling: Nadja Auermann!

Blonde Beauty Icon Nadja Auermann

....aaaaaand the award for my "favorite 90's supermodel" goes to.....Nadja Auermann! I mean, who wouldn't want to look like this stunning German glamazon? She was discovered at a Berlin cafe and was quickly signed to Elite in 1991. She was working steady for a few years but her career really skyrocketed in 1993 when she decided to bleach her hair platinum blonde. Her resemblance to Marlene Dietrich (which was pointed out by fashion designer Valentino) conveniently coincided with fashion's return to old school Hollywood glamour during the mid-90's, which further escalated her to "supermodel" status. She was also one of the few models to grace the cover of two fashion magazines at the same time, Sept. 1994's US Vogue and US Harper's Bazaar. Get. Into. It.

I'm wet from this much glaMOUR.

HAIR

Disco Slut

Smokey

spaghetti strap

The only makeup to EVER be worn.

Vogue.

90's Jean

I only want to be in photo shoots with myself

Cinderella glaMOUR

metal medley

Dead. Done.

....aaaaaand MOVE!

Bleach them brows!

Is it time for some 1994 blue vinyl pants?

Need I say more?

Crippled

Justify My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment