Lil' Blonde Darling: Eve Kitten! ~ Darian Darling: A Guide To Life For Modern Blondes!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lil' Blonde Darling: Eve Kitten!

Blonde Beauty Icon Eve Kitten

Once upon a time there was a little girl who was bitten by her Barbie doll.....presenting NYC's self appointed lingerie superheroine: Eve Kitten! The underground darling of NYC's fashion set, Eve is the stunning creation of Nancy Bacich, an accomplished designer of accessories and lingerie. I discovered this blonde illustrated goddess last summer, when I was invited to an Eve Kitten exhibit by my friend, The Bomshell Manual of Style author Laren Stover. I've been obsessed ever since. WHEN is a coffee table book coming out?! I'm tired of waiting........


Laren Stover and I at the Eve Kitten exhibit, June 2008. She's brunette....and fabulous!

Vogue!

I've ridden the Subway in something similar....

Dreaming big!

New York Nights!

NYC dating woes!

High fashion photo shoot!


 Latex love!





 





Strike a pose!

My life story!

Eve Kitten doll by Jason Wu for Integrity Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment