Lil' Blonde Darling: Ann Jillian! ~ Darian Darling: A Guide To Life For Modern Blondes!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lil' Blonde Darling: Ann Jillian!

Blonde Beauty Icon Ann Jillian

Already having acted in over 25 TV movies since the age of 10, it wasn't until she joined the cast of 1980-1986 sitcom It's A Living that Ann Jillian became a household name. As blonde sexpot Cassie Cranson, Ann's babydoll face and pageboy hairstyle captivated viewers and made the show a hit. The plot revolved around the antics of waitresses who worked at a shwanky restaurant located on the top floor of a posh LA hotel. I remember watching it in re-runs as a kid during the mid to late 80's. Ann's look was one of those things that has stayed imprinted in my mind. I need all of these outfits.....like, NOW!!

Is it inappropriate to wear this much makeup in a swimsuit? I hope not!

My daily makeup routine!

BITCH!

 Wind.

Dusty rose high waisted slacks? WOW!

I want this dress and I want it now!

YESSSSS!

Terrycloth onesie romper! 

There was a major roller set involved here!

 Wait....WAIT!! Disco Pants WITH over the knee boots?! SO JEALOUS!

Taupe stockings AND pumps?!?! Not fair!

 GLITZ!
That much contour....on the beach?!? Done!

Badass!


No comments:

Post a Comment